Whataburger Creamy Pepper Sauce Recipe is a copycat recipe with only a few ingredients. If you love a spicy, deliciously creamy sauce and are craving a burger from Whataburger, try making your own.
This is the perfect sauce to drizzle on your favorite burgers or use as an ingredient in other recipes. It’s got some kick to it! Add the right amount of jalapeno peppers to balance sweet and mild flavors.
The sauce makes the Whataburger burger taste so unique and one of the best out there. The sauce is made with a secret recipe that is closely guarded.
You can never find it written down anywhere, so it is a favorite among foodies to try and make their sauce.
How to make a Whataburger Creamy Pepper Sauce Recipe?
Preparation Time: approximately 30 minutes
Cook Time: approximately 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: approximately 1 cup
Ingredients for Whataburger Creamy Pepper Sauce Recipe:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon finely minced jalapeno peppers or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Whataburger fry seasoning salt or Lawry’s Seasoning Salt can be substituted
Instructions for making your own Whataburger Creamy Pepper Sauce Recipe:
Step 1: combine ketchup, relish, jalapenos, salt, and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Whisk together until smooth.
Step 2: Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour to allow flavors to blend before serving.
Step 3: you can store this sauce in the refrigerator for five days. Bring back to room temperature or heat in the microwave before serving.
Step 4: Use as a dipping sauce for your favorite fried foods. You can use it topping on burgers or even as a spicy sauce to pour over french fries.
Step 5: Serve with the Whataburger Patty Melt Recipe and fresh-baked bread to complete your meal.
Nutrition Facts of Whataburger Creamy Pepper Sauce Recipe
- Calories: 89
- Fat: 5 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1 gram
- Carbohydrates: 3 grams
- Sugar: 1 gram
- Protein: 0 grams
- Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
- Sodium: 126 milligrams
5 Amazing Servings Idea for Whataburger Creamy Pepper Sauce Recipe
1. Make a Whataburger Patty Melt Sandwich
2. Dip your french fries in the sauce and enjoy!
3. Use it as a dipping sauce when making baked potatoes or even on your baked chicken wings.
4. Enjoy with some soup or dip for an appetizer or finger food during the football game or baseball game
5. Enjoy this over chicken wings and other appetizers.
You can also make this recipe with store-bought mayonnaise and ketchup. It will taste the same with these ingredients.
Health Benefits of Whataburger Creamy Pepper Sauce Recipe
Here are some health benefits of the Whataburger Creamy Pepper Sauce Recipe:
1. It boosts the immune system by fighting against colds and the flu.
2. It is a great source of vitamin B6 that helps to improve the nervous system and brain function.
3. It helps to boost digestion and reduce constipation problems.
4. It is a great source of vitamin C that helps to reduce the risk of getting cancer.
5. It has fat-soluble nutrients, biotin, and pantothenic acid that aids in the absorption of calcium and magnesium.
6. It contains choline and lecithin, which help maintain good cholesterol levels in the body.
7. It is a good source of fiber as it helps lower cholesterol levels and help control blood sugar levels and prevent diabetes.
Is Whataburger Creamy Pepper Sauce Recipe healthy?
Yes, Whataburger Creamy Pepper Sauce Recipe is healthy because it contains less saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium. It has many health benefits as well, such as cancer prevention.
Is Whataburger Creamy Pepper Sauce Recipe Good for Everybody?
Yes, Whataburger Creamy Pepper Sauce Recipe is good for everyone because it has a balanced nutritional value. It contains cholesterol and sodium, which are nutrients that everybody needs in their diet.
Is Whataburger Creamy Pepper Sauce Recipe Gluten-free?
Yes, this sauce is gluten-free. It won’t be affected by gluten even if you wish to eat gluten-free foods afterward.
Where to find Whataburger Creamy Pepper Sauce Recipe?
You can easily find this sauce at your local grocery store or any burger restaurant near you. There are many different brands of mayonnaise and ketchup that you can buy, but I would stick with the official Whataburger brand.
Can I use this sauce on other foods besides burgers?
Of course! You can drizzle this on fries or rice, and it is also great as a dipping sauce for baked potatoes and baked chicken wings.
How do I store my Whataburger Creamy Pepper Sauce Recipe?
This recipe contains only a few ingredients, so you don’t have to worry about storage too much. Store it in the fridge for up to five days. It will last for a long time after that.
Whataburger Creamy Pepper Sauce Recipe will taste the same if you use store-bought mayonnaise or ketchup. It will take a bit of your time to make it, but it is worth it. It’s a much healthier alternative to store-bought sauces.
I hope this recipe helped you try out a new condiment and improved your health. I look forward to your comment and feedback.