The Original Crack Sauce Recipe is our super spicy, tangy-sweet, and addictive all-purpose sauce that will have your mouth begging for more. It’s so good on everything from eggs to french fries to tacos. It might sound like a lot of work, and you’d be right, but it’s worth it.
The Original Crack Sauce Recipe is our take on the classic salsas that we’ve grown up with. They’re easily accessible, and some even come premade in stores or jars. We wanted to recreate these salsas usually made from tomatoes, peppers, and onions to a hot sauce scale.
This is all about balance and layers of flavor, exactly how we like our women. The Original Crack Sauce Recipe results from countless attempts at getting our recipe just right.
How To Prepare The Original Crack Sauce Recipe?
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoons chile powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar.
1. Combine the ingredients in a bowl and stir together well until thoroughly mixed.
2. Chill the sauce before using it so that the flavors may meld better.
17 Amazing Serving Suggestions
1. Add a few tablespoons to eggs, french fries, or burgers just before serving.
2. Add a tablespoon or two to your tacos and nachos.
3. Pour on your pizza crust before adding the sauce and toppings of choice to distribute the sauce throughout the pizza evenly.
4. Put a couple of tablespoons in your pasta sauces for heat and zing.
5. Add a tablespoon on top of your chili when it’s done cooking for an extra kick.
6. Use as your dipping sauce for chicken fingers.
7. Add a couple of tablespoons to your favorite salsas and salad dressings.
8. Mix well with mayonnaise to add spice and extra creaminess to sandwiches and fries.
9. Add some to soups and stews when they’re done cooking for an extra kick, just before or after serving if you want it hotter or spicier.
10. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the crack sauce and mix well with your favorite prepared salsa for a sweet and spicy salsa.
11. Use it as a drizzle for french fries or chicken fingers.
12. Add it to your favorite salad dressings instead of lemon juice or vinegar to get a tangy edge.
13. Rub some on your wings, ribs, or other meats before grilling and then basting with BBQ sauce while cooking to add a whole new level of flavor!
14. Put some in your next batch of deviled eggs or potato salad
15. Add several tablespoons to your favorite pasta sauce and simmer for a couple of minutes on low heat to give it some extra kick.
16. Mix well with mayonnaise or ranch dressing and use a dipping sauce for fries, chicken fingers, sandwiches, etc.
17. Add a few tablespoons to your favorite BBQ sauces before using them on meats or grills to add more spice and flavor!
Nutrition Facts Of The Original Crack Sauce Recipe
The Original Crack Sauce Recipe is high in dietary fiber, vitamins A and C, and low in saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, and sugars.
- Calories: 100
- Total fat: 0 g
- Saturated fat: 0 g
- Trans fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 100 mg
- Potassium: 165 mg
- Carbohydrate: 21 g
- Fiber: 2.3 g
- Sugar: 26.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g
Is The Original Crack Sauce Recipe Kids Friendly?
We did a quick search and didn’t find anything on the internet about children being allergic to this sauce.
If you’re looking for a new spicy sauce, then The Original Crack Sauce Recipe is just what you need. If you’re looking for an authentic recipe, this is it. Be sure to buy your ingredients in bulk because they will last in the fridge for months!
Is The Original Crack Sauce Recipe Good For Weight Loss?
The Original Crack Sauce Recipe is high in dietary fiber, promoting healthy digestion and lowering cholesterol. This sauce is versatile enough to be eaten by kids, don’t add all of it at once. It can also be added to desserts or cooked into pasta sauces and salsas.
The Original Crack Sauce Recipe is rather low in calories, so it doesn’t contribute much to your weight loss. There’s not much fat or cholesterol either, which is another plus for those looking for a healthier option.
Though most people don’t realize that, the Original Crack Sauce Recipe is also a very versatile sauce. It can be used as a dipping sauce or condiment or even incorporated into various dishes like pizza or pasta sauces.
Is The Original Crack Sauce Recipe Gluten-Free?
Not exactly. This recipe includes ketchup, which is made from tomatoes. So if you have allergies to tomatoes and gluten, this sauce would not be for you.
What Disadvantages Does The Original Crack Sauce Recipe Have?
The main disadvantage of this recipe is that it takes time to make, so it may not suit everyone’s needs. There are a lot of other recipes on the internet that take less than an hour to prepare, so if you’re short on time or energy while cooking, we recommend those instead.
The Original Crack Sauce Recipe vs. Frank’s RedHot Sauce
They are both tangy hot sauces, so they have some things in common. They have about the same amount of calories and sodium in them. In terms of flavor, The Original Crack Sauce Recipe is very similar to Frank’s RedHot Sauce, but it lacks a little depth of flavor because it does not have extra ingredients like garlic or cayenne pepper.
The Bottom Line
If you’re looking for a fast, easy, and spicy salsa to use as a dipping sauce or condiment, then we recommend Frank’s RedHot Sauce. It takes just 5 minutes to prepare, but if you have the time to spare, then give The Original Crack Sauce Recipe a shot!
If you liked this article about The Original Crack Sauce Recipe, don’t forget to share it on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter!