The Sweetgreen hot honey sauce recipe is a delicious and healthy dish that is a perfect side to Sweetgreen salads. The sauce contains honey, agave nectar, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, lime juice, and water.
This recipe is a quick dip that can be made in less than ten minutes. It tastes best when served fresh and hot with your favorite salad dressing or vegetables for dipping.
This recipe is simple, easy to make, and only takes about five minutes to whip up. So quick and easy, you’ll wonder why you didn’t make this homemade sauce before!
What Is The Sweetgreen Hot Honey Sauce Recipe?
“The Sweetgreen hot honey sauce recipe is a wonderful sauce that goes great with any salad and is a perfect dipping sauce for fiery foods like grilled chicken, tempeh, or sweet potatoes.
The sauce contains honey, agave nectar, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, lime juice, and water. This recipe is simple and easy to make in less than ten minutes.
How To Prepare Sweetgreen hot honey sauce recipe?
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- Wooden Spoon
- Fine Grater (To Grate Ginger And Garlic)
- Medium Saucepan
- Mixing Bowl
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Step 1. Combine all the ingredients from the ingredients list in a medium saucepan and mix.
Step 2. Bring your ingredients to a boil on medium heat until everything has melted together, about 5 minutes.
Step 3. Stir in turmeric for color and flavor, if desired.
Step 4. Pour into a bowl and serve with veggies for dipping or drizzling on top of salads.
Nutrition Facts Of Sweetgreen Hot Honey Sauce Recipe
- Protein: 0.1 g;
- Carbohydrate: 23.5 g;
- Fat: 0 g;
- Saturated Fat: 0 g;
- Cholesterol: 0 mg;
- Sodium: 474.4 mg;
- Fiber: 1 g;
- Sugars: 6 g
- Vitamin A: 1%;
- Vitamin C: 15%;
- Calcium: 3%;
- Iron: 8%
13 Serving Ideas For Sweetgreen Hot Honey Sauce Recipe
1. The hot honey sauce is a quick recipe that you can whip up in less than ten minutes, so you don’t need to go out to get your food.
2. The sauce is made with honey, agave nectar, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and lime juice. This recipe tastes best when served fresh and hot with your favorite salad dressing for dipping on top of salads.
3. The sauce is made with natural ingredients and is very easy to make. It only takes under ten minutes, and you can serve it at a party or make it yourself.
4. The sauce is perfect if you don’t have time to cook or if you want to relax at home in your pajamas.
5. It’s easy to store your hot honey sauce in the fridge until ready for use, so you’re not limited on what’s available when you want to whip up a dipping side for your meal.
6. You can use this sauce as a dipping sauce for veggies or other dipping sides.
7. The hot honey sauce is thin yet sticks to the food, so it’s perfect for dipping.
8. The sauce looks delicious and is a great color to add to your meal! It’s also good because it matches most Sweetgreen salads colors, so you would look stylish if you were to eat your salad while dipping it into the sauce!
9. The sauce is a great side to have if you’re having a BBQ or grilling some chicken or tempeh. It’s sure to taste great with those choices.
10. The sauce is a great side to have with any salad and goes with any dish.
11. The sauce is great for dipping and tastes best if you serve it hot. If you serve it cool, it does not taste as good.
12. This recipe is quick and simple to make and doesn’t take more than 10 minutes from start to finish!
13. Adding honey, ginger, garlic, and soy sauce to the sauce mix makes it flavorful tasting and perfect for dipping your veggies in or having on top of your salad.
Is Sweetgreen hot honey sauce recipe Good For Weight Loss?
You can lose weight by eating this recipe. This recipe contains only 118 calories per serving without taking any butter or cream.
Is It Good For Your Health?
It’s very good for health and here are some reasons: It contains only natural ingredients, so no chemical is used in this recipe. The ingredients used are very healthy and nutritious.
You can use this sauce as a dip or, if you wish, use it on top of your salads or drizzle over your vegetables and other dips.
Is Sweetgreen hot honey sauce recipe Good For Pregnant Women?
Pregnant women need a lot of proteins to make their growing fetus. So this sauce is very nutritious for them. It contains only very good natural ingredients.
The conclusion is that this recipe is good for you because it is made with only natural ingredients. This sauce tastes best when served hot and fresh.
So, if you are planning a party at your home and are looking for a healthy homemade dessert recipe, then this recipe will do the work!