Rudy’s bbq sauce recipe is a great summertime barbecue sauce that’s perfect on ribs, chicken, and pork. It’s a bit sweet and spicy with a little bit of tanginess. Rudy can be found around the block at the grocery store near you if you decide to give it a try.
Rudy’s bbq sauce recipe is great for those who want to make barbecue sauces from scratch without too much effort. It’s a fairly easy recipe, and the ingredients don’t sound or taste too complicated – they’re just what you’d expect.
A great sauce is something that everyone wants to have. It’s important when you want to impress with your barbecue and make a wonderful memory that’ll last forever.
There are so many great barbecue sauces out there, but if you want to know my opinion, if you want a really good barbecue sauce and not just some weird mystery sauce, then Rudy’s bbq sauce recipe is the best thing that exists.
Rudy says he makes it from scratch without too much trouble. With just a few simple ingredients, he can concoct some of the best barbecue sauces in the world.
How To Prepare Rudy’s Bbq Sauce Recipe?
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- A medium saucepan
- A large sauce pot
- Stainless steel or cast iron saucepan
- A small saucepan
- A large dish (deep enough to hold all the ingredients)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 10 drops Tabasco brand hot pepper sauce (or to taste)
- 3 tablespoons ketchup (or to taste)
- 6-8 drops of liquid smoke flavoring (optional but recommended)
1. Place a saucepan over medium heat and add the vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, mustard powder, and Tabasco pepper. Stir using a wooden spoon until all ingredients are dissolved.
2. Add ketchup, Worcestershire sauce (or bbq sauce), garlic, liquid smoke, and black pepper to the bowl. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
3. Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl and stir with a spoon until it cools.
4. After the mixture cools, pour it into an airtight, nonreactive container. Label and store in the refrigerator or freezer for later use.
Nutrition Facts Of Rudy’s Bbq Sauce Recipe
- Calories: 23
- Total Fat: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 7 mg
- Potassium: 55 mg
- Carbohydrate: 2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0 g
- Sugars: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
10 Freezing Ideas About Rudy’s Bbq Sauce Recipe
1. Smear some on a piece of bread, add a little bit of pepper jack cheese and broil until the cheese melts.
2. Spread on a baked potato and bake in the oven at 450 degrees for 10-15 minutes until the top turns golden brown.
3. Put sauce over pork or chicken and grill on your gas grill or in your smoker at 225 degrees for 50 minutes.
4. Use some over-pulled pork while grilling it until it’s cooked, and glaze with a spicy barbecue sauce recipe.
5. Brush some on a chicken before it’s breaded and deep-fried.
6. Put some on meatloaf and bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.
7. Make a three-layer dip with one layer of guacamole, one layer of sour cream or plain Greek yogurt, and one layer of rudy’s bbq sauce recipe.
8. Add some to your favorite barbecue recipes that call for a good barbecue sauce like ribs, chicken, or pork butt.
9. Make a low-carb wrap by wrapping a piece of lettuce with some meat, then add sauce.
10. Slice up the onion until it’s charred on all sides. Add the grilled onions to your favorite burger recipe, and add the barbecue sauce on top of the patty to give it even more flavor.
Is Rudy’s Bbq Sauce Recipe Healthy?
Rudy’s bbq sauce recipe is healthy for you to enjoy. It’s very easy to make because all you need to do is stir everything up in a bowl and then store it in the fridge for later use.
It’s made with vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and ketchup. So if you want some great-tasting bbq sauce without much work, follow the steps above and make your own.
Is It Good For Children?
For children, the taste of bbq sauce isn’t appealing because it’s very sweet and tangy. If you want to try it, add a bit of ketchup to make it more palatable.
Is It Gluten-Free?
Yes, this makes a traditional-style bbq sauce that is gluten-free. You can be sure your children won’t get sick eating this if they think it tastes good because they’re not getting any gluten.
Rudy’s bbq sauce is fantastic. It’s a little sweet and tangy with just the right amount of spice in every bite. All of this is possible from just a few simple ingredients.
Everyone who has tried it agrees that it makes a great sauce for any meat, especially chicken and pork. Serve it over ribs or on your chicken or pork butts for a wonderful barbecue experience.