The Pop pop sauce recipe is a great fast and easy appetizer. It’s a hands-on, no-hassle, make-ahead recipe. The best part is that you can use your homemade sauce for hot sauce or taco sauce!
Pop pop sauce recipe is a super simple appetizer that is not only perfect for football parties but can be made ahead of time. Most importantly, it’s a great way to use up any leftover hot sauce!
You can also use this recipe as homemade taco sauce for nachos, veggie burritos, or tacos. This recipe is a great treat for friends and family and makes sense for a game day party or a potluck!
It wouldn’t be a party without some great appetizers to enjoy with your friends.
How to make Pop pop sauce recipe?
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Thai chile sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Lemon wedges, for spritzing
1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise with sriracha and honey. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
2. In a large bowl, mix the chile sauce with the scallions and lemon wedges until well combined. Season with kosher salt and pepper to taste.
3. Toast the tortilla chips in a dry pan for 8 to 10 seconds on each side or until lightly browned.
4. To assemble the pop pops, place a chip in the center of the serving plate, followed by a small sauce spoon in the middle. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts of the Pop pop sauce recipe
- Calories: 292
- Fat: 23 grams
- Sodium: 760 mg
- Carbs: 30 grams
- Protein: 2 grams
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
7 Amazing Health Benefits of the Pop pop sauce recipe
Here are the 7 health benefits of Pop pop sauce recipe:
1. Pop pop sauce recipe is packed with nutrients
2. Pop pop sauce recipe is a good source of protein and carbohydrates, which are essential for energy production. Sirop or syrup or si rôp, also known as sirup, siroop, siropa, sometimes called sugar syrup, is a concentrated liquid form of sugar. It is thicker than molasses, with a consistency similar to honey.
3. This recipe is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants.
4. Pop pop sauce recipe is rich in flavonoids, naturally occurring compounds with antioxidant properties.
5. Pop pop sauce recipe is full of fiber, helping lower cholesterol and stabilize blood sugar levels. It also helps to relieve constipation and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Fiber also helps prevent heart disease, diabetes, and cancer; it also helps keep your body regular.
6. This recipe is a good source of vitamins A and C, which help keep your skin, hair, and nails looking healthy and radiant.
7. Pop pop sauce recipe is rich in calcium, iron, and magnesium, essential for strong bones, muscles, and enzymes.
Can I Freeze Pop pop sauce recipe?
Generally, you can freeze pop pops for 1-2 months. If you decide to freeze them for a longer time, you should defrost them before serving them in the oven.
As with all frozen snack recipes, it is important that you thoroughly plan the process of thawing and reheating. If pop pops are still frozen when being thawed in warm water or at room temperature, they may not have been properly frozen or thawed.
Is the Pop pop sauce recipe good for everybody?
It is a great appetizer for everyone, including vegetarians! Make sure to check the ingredients list to ensure it is correct for your particular diet.
Is there an easier way to make Pop pop sauce recipe?
There are many ways of making a Pop pop sauce recipe with different ingredients. All you need are a blender and a bowl. The hardest part is getting the syrup and butter mixture to maintain the consistency of honey.
Where can you get the Pop pop sauce recipe?
You can buy Pop pop sauce at the grocery store or find it in the section of your local market. The main ingredient is syrup, which you can make yourself using honey.
Making your own sweeter is not difficult. However, it’s important to follow the right ratio of syrup to butter so that it sets and becomes a spoonable product.
How to serve Pop pop sauce recipe?
Serve Pop pop sauce recipe with tortilla chips, vegetables, ribs, wings, or any other appetizers you want to pair it with.
What is a good way to eat Pop pop sauce recipe?
You can eat Pop pop sauce right out of the jar or spread it over crackers, pretzels, or raw vegetables.
Is It Healthy?
Yes, Pop pop sauce is an excellent source of vitamins A, C, and K and provides some dietary fiber, magnesium, and iron.
We have found that most people are very fond of this sauce and they enjoy eating it with various dishes such as fries, nachos, burgers, hot dogs and sandwiches, etc.
Hope we have been able to give you some ideas on preparing Pop pop sauce recipe. If you like this sauce recipe, please share it with your friends and family. Please feel free to put them in the comment box below if you have any questions or queries.