Buffalo wild wings honey bbq sauce recipe is a wonderful, sweet, and tangy sauce that goes perfectly with your wings. It is easy to make, and try it at home today. When you eat wild buffalo wings, you can enjoy a variety of flavors in one bite.
These are also great with chicken tenders or as a dipping sauce for french fries or onion rings. This recipe has three main ingredients: cayenne pepper, honey, and brown sugar.
The heat in cayenne peppers is what makes this sauce so wonderful. It’s an acquired taste, but you can never return once you get used to it. It’s a must on buffalo wings.
How To Prepare Buffalo Wild Wings, Honey, Bbq Sauce Recipe?
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 small saucepan
- 1 spoon
- 1 long-handled wooden spoon
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 measuring cup
- 1 knife
- 1 cup cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking tapioca or 4 cups of dry tapioca
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
1. In the saucepan, boil a cup of water. When it comes to a boil, turn it down to low heat.
2. First, combine the cayenne pepper and brown sugar in a bowl, stirring until they are well mixed. A wooden spoon works best for this purpose.
3. Add the honey and mix well. Add the vanilla to this mixture and mix until you get a homogeneous mixture.
4. Add the dry tapioca to the boiling water in a separate cup and leave it to soak for 15 minutes. This will soften the tapioca and make blending with the other ingredients easier.
5. When the tapioca is softened, add them to a blender with 1/2 cup of water and blend until you get a homogeneous mixture.
6. Pour this mixture into the saucepan and stir until you get a smooth consistency. Add the baking soda and black pepper and stir again.
7. Finally, add the salt and give it another stir to mix it well. Your wild buffalo wings honey bbq sauce is ready.
Nutrition Facts Of Buffalo Wild Wings Honey Bbq Sauce Recipe
- Calories – 321
- Total Fat – 1 g
- Carbohydrates – 78 g
- Cholesterol – 0 mg
- Sodium – 901 mg
- Potassium – 147 mg
- Protein – 6 g
- Vitamin C – 1%
- Vitamin A – 12%
- Iron – 3%
7 Health Benefits Ideas About Buffalo Wild Wings Honey Bbq Sauce Recipe
1. This sauce is very good for your skin. The cayenne pepper can open your pores. It also helps to make your skin smooth and supple.
2. Cayenne pepper has a long history of treating indigestion problems. As such, it is a great addition to this sauce because the chicken wings with this sauce are delicious and very healthy.
3. Buffalo Wild Wings Honey Bbq Sauce Recipe can help you lose weight because of its low-calorie content (321 calories).
4. Buffalo Wild Wings Honey Bbq Sauce Recipe is not only good for your skin, but this recipe can also help you lose weight.
5. The vitamin C used to make this sauce gives it a softening effect and other health benefits.
6. It helps boost metabolism because of the cayenne pepper and tapioca flour, which helps you burn fat faster and more effectively.
7. Buffalo Wild Wings Honey Bbq Sauce Recipe is a great addition to almost all kinds of foods, such as buffalo chicken wings. It tastes extremely good with honey-baked ham or fish. You can even use it to marinate beef or pork, too.
Is Buffalo Wild Wings Honey Bbq Sauce RecipeGood For Heart patients?
This recipe is not for heart patients because of the cayenne pepper. The pepper can cause bleeding in cases where a heart patient uses it excessively or regularly.
Is Buffalo Wild Wings Honey Bbq Sauce Recipe Good For Diabetics?
The honey used to make this sauce helps people with diabetes because it has no sugar. However, it is not recommended for people with diabetes as honey can raise blood sugar levels and cause people with diabetes to have an even more difficult time controlling their blood sugar levels.
This recipe is wonderful and can be used to make some really interesting new flavors of buffalo wings. You can even use it as an accompaniment to your meals. Try out this recipe, and let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy the sauce!