Apricot bbq sauce recipe is a simple, sweet, and tangy-tasting sauce made with apricots, honey, sugar, and apple cider vinegar. The flavor is so good that you will want to put it on everything. It can be enjoyed on pork, poultry, or fish. Try it out, and you will love this tangy apricot bbq sauce.
The Apricot bbq sauce recipe is made with apricots, honey, sugar, and apple cider vinegar. Enjoy pork or poultry with this sweet and tangy sauce! Apricots are a fruit native to China, Japan, and Korea. These are the most popular fruits grown in the US.
It is a type of plum with red skin and yellow-orange flesh. The apricot bbq sauce recipe can be used as an appetizer for a barbecue or as a side dish for chicken, pork, or turkey.
How To Prepare Apricot Bbq Sauce Recipe?
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 cup of apricot puree
- 1 cup of sweetened applesauce
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of ground ginger
- 3 dash each cinnamon and allspice
- 1 dash cardamom
1. Mix all the ingredients in a saucepan and cook for about 20 minutes over low heat.
2. Place cooked sauce in a food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Pour the blended sauce into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about an hour or two before serving. You may also freeze this sauce for future use.
4. Garnish this apricot bbq sauce with pecans.
Nutrition Facts Of Apricot Bbq Sauce Recipe
- Calories: 32
- Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Calories From Fat: 17%
- Total Fat: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 6.5g
- Fiber : 0g
- Sugar: 5.5 g
10 Amazing Serving Ideas Apricot Bbq Sauce Recipe
1. Apricot bbq sauce is good on pork. The sweet and tangy taste will go well with the meat and can be used as a marinade or sauce.
2. You can fill up your deviled eggs with this apricot bbq sauce. There are many different ways to enjoy this dish. Try to use apricots that have been chopped so that you get the best taste and appearance of the dish.
3. This apricot bbq sauce recipe can be used as a pie filling. You can bake your favorite pie and top it with this bbq sauce. This dish is flavorful and tasty, especially when served cold with ice cream.
4. Try this apricot bbq sauce recipe on fruit or cut melons or berries; that sweet and tangy flavor will crush all the fruits you have in your fridge!
5. Put this sauce on top of your favorite cakes; the sweet and tangy taste will make it a recipe for success. You can also incorporate this sauce into a fruit salad to give it a fruity flavor.
6. Put some of this apricot bbq sauce in your favorite chicken or pork wrap, or try it with your favorite seafood, salmon, or fish. The tangy flavor will make your dish taste great!
7. This apricot bbq sauce recipe is good for dipping fries. For a unique taste, try dipping your fries in bbq sauce; there are no limits to the different tastes you can enjoy.
8. You can use this apricot bbq sauce to accompany your breakfast dishes, for example, eggs or pancakes. It will make your dish taste better and more flavorful!
9. This apricot bbq sauce recipe goes well with potato fries; it will give them a unique taste that you will love.
10 . This sweet and tangy apricot bbq sauce is not just for appetizers or side dishes; you can also incorporate this sauce into your main dish. Give it a try, and you will see how good it tastes with your favorite meat.
Apricot bbq sauce is a versatile sauce that can be enjoyed in almost anything. This recipe makes a great addition to any barbeque, whether you have it outdoors or at home.
The sweet and tangy taste will make your entire meal seem even better! Try this apricot bbq sauce recipe, and you will see that it is so easy to make – and tastes amazing.