Aaron franklin bbq sauce recipe are you looking for a fantastic bbq sauce recipe? Try this one; it is sure to make any dish taste better. The great thing about this recipe is that it can be used for both hot and cold dishes. You won’t be disappointed.
I like to use barbecue sauce in many of my dishes because I love the taste. Barbecue sauce is easy to make, and you probably have everything you need on hand.
I like to use tomato sauce for my barbecue sauce because it brings out the taste of the other ingredients. This simple barbecue sauce recipe is easy to make, and most ingredients are already in your pantry.
How To Prepare Aaron Franklin Bbq Sauce Recipe?
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 C. Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 C. Ketchup
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsps. Soy sauce
- 2 tsp. Brown sugar (optional)
- 2 tbsps. White vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Liquid smoke (optional)
1. Mix all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Cook for 10 minutes, constantly stirring to avoid burning, until the sauce gets thicker.
3. SLOWLY add 1/4 C. water from time to time if the sauce appears too thick or seems to be sticking to the pan.
4. Remove from heat and let cool before storing in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts Of Aaron Franklin Bbq Sauce Recipe
- Calories: 19
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Sodium: 73 mg
12 Freezing Ideas About Aaron Franklin Bbq Sauce Recipe
1. Pour some barbecue sauce over a pork roast and freeze it. Then, defrost it the next day and place it in your slow cooker.
2. Freeze barbecue sauce in ice cube trays to easily add some to your food without thawing out a whole bottle or container of the sauce.
3. Freeze leftover grilled chicken in barbecue sauce for an easy grilled chicken to eat later in the week or month.
4. Freeze some of the sauce in ice cube trays to add to soups and stews when making a large batch.
5. Freeze barbecue sauce in a muffin tin to add to meatballs or burgers on the go.
6. Place barbecue sauce into resealable bags and freeze so you can quickly thaw out one or two when you need them without worrying about keeping them frozen in your freezer.
7. Pour the sauce into ice cube trays so you can add a bit of the sauce to whatever you are cooking without having to thaw out the whole bottle or container of it.
8. Freeze leftover barbecue sauce after dinner, so you can easily add some to your lunches and dinners throughout the rest of the week.
9. Make a large batch of barbecue sauce and freeze it in individual containers for easy use later.
10. Pour a little sauce into individual containers to easily add some to your favorite dishes without thawing out the whole bottle or container of barbecue sauce.
Is Aaron Franklin Bbq Sauce Recipe Good For Heart patients?
It is good for heart patients; it’s a low-fat recipe with very little fat, just a few grams of fat, which will not hurt you.
However, we do recommend that you take your advice and make sure that you always consult your doctor before starting any new diet or exercise routine.
Is Aaron Franklin Bbq Sauce Recipe Good For Weight Loss?
It is good for weight loss; it’s an all-natural recipe, so you’ll feel great. It’s a lower-fat recipe with only a few grams of fat that will not hurt you.
We suggest you conclude about whether or not this diet will work for you, and then follow your advice and do what works best for you.
Is Aaron Franklin Bbq Sauce Recipe Good For Diabetes?
It is good for diabetes and an all-natural recipe great for people with diabetes. It’s a lower-fat recipe with only a few grams of fat, and they’re the good kind of fats, so it’s all good.
You should still research, follow your advice, and consult your doctor before starting any new diet or exercise routine.
You can use barbecue sauce on burgers, chicken, ribs, steaks, and much more. I always keep a large bottle in the refrigerator and have some in my freezer because it tastes so good.
In this article, I covered eleven of the most popular ways to cook using barbecue sauce. Learn how to make hamburger buns by baking patties with your favorite burger toppings and placing them onto buns (recipe here ).